Discuz!NT

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

摩通:給予神州租車增持評級 目標價9.4元 神州租車 摩通 [复制链接]

1#
熱點欄目 資金流向 千股千評 個股診斷 最新評級 模儗交易 客戶端
財經App:直播上線 博主一對一指導 港股APP:實時行情 獨家內參

由財經聯合8大券商主辦、香港交易所讚助的“港股通模儗交易大賽”即日起開賽!報名即可抽取MacBook Pro、iPhone 7等大獎,比賽還有50萬獎金等著你!戳此鏈接報名!

摩通報告指,神州租車(00699.HK)第三季業勣反映車隊的增長緩慢,每日租金下降,抵消了高於預期的66%使用率。業務前景仍然不明朗,該行認為來自網上叫車服務的競爭仍然嚴峻,預料公司在等待有關該等服務的監筦法規清晰後,才會作出大舉擴充租賃車隊的決定。
  該行將神州租車目標價降至9.4元,原為11.2元,評級“增持”,桃園租車。(雙雙)

進入【財經股吧】討論
分享 转发
2#

It was 1992 and the height of the sneaker craze. Jordan’s were becoming popular as NBA basketball was also beginning to soar. Tennis shoes began their high-tech look with the advent of the “pump�? And then came an innovation which really took the public by storm. It was the light up shoe. LED shoes were introduced and most kids had to have a pair. They jumped off the shelves. Unfortunately,Pandora Jewelry, the shelf-jumping didn’t last as long as hoped. Some of the LED shoes design was greatly flawed and health concerns arose. Eventually the sales went south and the lights dimmed on the LED product.  Fast forward to today and the new craze,Parajumpers USA, which is actually an old craze. The light up shoe is back in style and one company is making sure it stays in style. Lightingshoes has taken what was old (and quite popular) and has made it new again. A big hit with the Gen Y’ers,Michael Kors Outlet Clearance, these LED shoes are unlike their 90’s counterparts.
They say girls commit a lot more on clothes than men and ladies invest a lot more on handbags than guys. Handbags are a real obsession of females,Michael Kors Handbags Outlet, especially the good and sophisticated designer's handbags.  On the other hand,Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses, with a great number of designer bags accessible to choose from,Oakley Vault, how can everyone select by far the most common and most beneficial one particular? You could see the value of a handbag in the reputation with the product,Fitflops Sale Clearance, design,Cheap Ray Bans Glasses, plus the designer. You could also give value to a handbag brand if attractive and renowned celebrities choose them when attending significant occasions in their lives.  The list will under no circumstances be comprehensive without having the New York-based luxury leather goods,Cheap Oakley Sunglasses, the Coach. This brand topped the list using the supplies that the handbags use as well as the familiarity of many females around the Coach brand.
Earth four Energy is brand name produced by Michael Harvey,Cheap Michael Kors, which encourages the use of renewable energy forms like solar and wind to minimize energy bills and protect the environment.       It not merely supplies actual details regarding the two DIY projects of constructing a solar panel and wind turbine,Oakley Sunglasses, however it also includes valuable information about solar and wind energy and how these are harnessed to power your residence. Additionally,Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses, if you purchase the kit,Discount Ray Ban Prescription Glasses, you may be given full rights to the package and will as a result be able to develop these solar panels and windmills for an added income.The price for installing a commercial solar panel may be approximately $20,Parajumpers PJS,000,Coach Outlet Store Online Clearances, however the kit is presently being sold for only $49.97 along with the cost of creating the actual solar panel is much less than $100. The instructions for the windmill are available inside the package and it may be built for much less than $200.
While I could do without another season of her dreadful "reality" television show,Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Polarized, I am dying to get my hands on a pair of the Missoni shades she was recently spotted in. They are oversized and oh-so-glamorous! Catherine Zeta-Jones may have a thing for old,Prada Tote Black, outdated actors but her fashion sense is as fresh as a spring breeze. I recently saw her sporting a pair of Dolce & Gabbana glasses that were out of this world! I suspect they were the utterly amazing "4005" model. They were black,Ray Ban Aviator, with the D&G logo designed into the arms of the glasses. The shades are big,Coach Factory Online, bold,Hermes Belts, and beautiful!Heidi Klum,Ray Ban Aviator, our favorite supermodel and partygirl,Ray Ban Outlet Store, has incredible fashion sense. I saw a picture of her earlier this week wearing a classic pair of Aviator shades. While a number of people in the fashion industry have been lamenting the prevalence of Aviator shades,Moncler Clearance, I couldn't imagine a world without them.
发新话题 回复该主题